Legal Status of GIVTE
- Genaxx Institute of Vocational and Technical Education is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institution providing Vocational Education.
- Genaxx Institute of Vocational and Technical Education is registered under Uttar Pradesh Government Act.
- As per the circular of the Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India New Delhi Notification No 26/4/52 c c. Dated on 20/09/1952 issued in a consultation with the Union Public Service Commission That in case of Degree/ Diploma awarded by Board/ University in India which are incorporated by an Act of central / State Legislature in India. No formal order recognition such Degree/ Diploma need be issued by Govt. Such Degree should be recognized automatically for the purpose of employment.
- GIVTE offers its own Programs in various areas for achieving Total Literacy in India, as such all its programs are meant for Value Addition, and Entrepreneurship Development.
- GIVTE Programs are especially aimed to improve employability in Private Sector Organizations in India
- GIVTE is an autonomous body, it doesn’t comes under the purview of UGC / AICTE /NCTE/ AIU / DEB Acts.
- GIVTE follows the syllabi and the nomenclatures, prescribed by University Grants Commission, Government of India for various Programs, designed by its’ Academic Board.
- The term “Autonomous body” denotes a self governing body, independent, or subject to its own laws, regulated by either company law or law on Registered Societies/ Trusts, as the case may be. And so, its own board of directors can specify the rules of business for the body /institution. And that since it is an autonomous body, administration of which is not controlled by any other authority including any State Government / Union Government of India (U.G.I.). 456565.